Tactical Gear Distributors would like you to participate in the Sworn Professional Program.
As a retailer who services our nations Men and Women in uniform you are qualified and encouraged to enroll.
This program is designed to provide Military and targeted Uniformed Professionals the best pricing in honor
and recognition of their service to all of us.
As an authorized Sworn Professional Program retail partner, you are required to sell only to qualified/credentialled individuals as shown below, and retain records of sale to those qualified/credentialled individuals at your business premises. Advertising of qualified firearms regardless of the media format must include the verbiage: Sales of these items are limited to qualified/credentialled individuals.
Sworn Professional Program Dealers
- Agree to sell qualified firearms to qualified professionals and ensure training of safe firearm use.
- Agree not to sell qualified firearms while at gun shows.
- Agree not to sell qualified firearms via the internet.
- Agree not to ship qualified firearms outside the 50 US States.
- Agree to follow all applicable laws and maintain required paperwork.
- Agrees they have a standalone business detached from their home or dwelling.
- Active & Retired Military with an active/retired identification, including disabled Military in any capacity
- Active & Retired Reservists & National Guard with military identification
- Active & Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials Federal, State, County, Local
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation (includes Judges, Justices, District Attorneys, Deputy District Attorneys, etc.)
- State, County, & City Officials with official agency credentials or official documentation
- First Responders with current credentials or official documentation (includes both contract and volunteer Firefighters, EMS personnel, etc.)
- Corrections Officers (includes Parole and Probation Officers)
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers and Licensed Security Company employees
- Credentialed Nuclear Security Officers
- All Federal LEO officers (includes FBI, US Marshals, DEA, DHS, etc.)
- Federal Flight Deck officers
Click here to download program application (PDF).